Thursday, August 9, 2007
Today we thought we would feature the foods/treats we love to eat, YUMMY!
1. Merrick canned food - California Roll
2. Merrick canned food - Surf & Turf
3. Merrick canned food - Turducken
4. Merrick canned food - Grammy's Pot Pie
5. Merrick canned food - Southern Delight
6. Whiskas purrfectly fish - ALL FLAVORS!
7. Fancy Feast - Elegant Medleys - We are still sampling all the flavors
8. Solid Gold Katz N Flocken - Our dry cat food
9. Wellness Core - Is a new food momma is going to mix in with our other hard food.
10. Temptations - DUH, what cat doesn't like these!?!
11. Pounce Cat Treats - See above comment.
12. *Ali* - Leftover Hamburger that our parents give me from there plate.
13. *Fiona* - Everything that Ali won't eat!
Hopefully if your parents haven't already bought you any of these foods, that now they will go out buy them so you can try them out.
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
We have chosen Dobby the chihuahua because he is very smart and cat friendly. We hope by having him as our friend he can help Ali over come his fear of doggies. He has three kitty siblings that he gets along with especially his cat brother Merlyn , so he was a perfect choice. Most recently his parents brought home a new little doggie sister for him which is something Ali & him have in common, YUCK to little sisters! Please everyone add him to your blog roll if he isn't already on it & stop by his blog to say Hello.
Friday, August 3, 2007
Thursday, August 2, 2007
Fiona can do tricks! She can sit (So can I), she can give paw (I just learned to do that) & she can do high five (I am stubborn and don't want to do this trick). She learned all those things within a week & a half, she started doing the high five in a day! So momma is going to get the camera charged up and take a video of her doing all these things and me doing what I can do.
Who says you can't teach a young cat new tricks!
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Monday, July 30, 2007
Friday, July 27, 2007
A proverb is a simple and concrete saying popularly known and repeated,
which expresses a truth, based on common sense or the practical experience of
catkind. They are often metaphorical.
Butt smells make momma's nose hairs curl.Ali's:
He who meows loudest and often, gets the stinky goodness.
We tag who ever hasn't been tagged yet.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Fifi & Ali
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Our Cool Magnet
Daisy, check out this lizard!
Thanks again! Maybe in the near future Fifi & I will have a contest!
Monday, July 16, 2007
Now for the pictures:
Marilyn Monroe socks for mommy's feets
Ali with his special squiggle
Friday, July 13, 2007
We were also awarded the schmooze award by our friends at the cat realm, here is what is all about:
"As it goes, schmoozing is the natural ability 'to converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection.' Good schmoozers effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship."
Now we must select five kitties for the award:
You lucky kitties can grab your award from our sidebar!
Thursday, July 12, 2007
- Snooped around while momma cooked, mostly Fi because she is a mini, furry vacuum cleaner.
- Momma called Fifi a "monkey face" because momma thinks Fiona looks like a little monkey.
- Knocked over the garbage can just this morning
- Ali cried and scratched at the rents door and then cried some more when he was allowed in their room.
- Made lots of stinky doo doo's in the litter box.
- Sat on the table while momma and daddy ate there lunch, then Ali was given the rest of daddies cheezburger.
- Fiona squeaked and mipped (the other sound she makes) for treats, scraps and crumbs.
- Sat in the kitchen window looking for bugs, animals and stray cats to give the evil eye too.
- Shed our furs all over the furniture
- Ali stood on daddy while he was in bed and MEOW for no real reason other then to hear himself MEOW!
- Fiona ate dead bugs
- Fifi farted a squillion times on or around mommas face. She has serious butt issues.
- Missed blogging!
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
As far as there website goes, it has everything from a humorous feline advice column to suggestions on how to raise kittens. It has descriptions on many different cat breeds and under the oriental shorthair breed description, it has a picture of a kitten that looks just like Luxor! They even have a section for geezer cats like Rocky, maybe their are some spicy, geezer vixens in there forum. We are very impressed so far and hope this website continues to help cats take over the world! Oops, we mean help cats all over the world! ;)
Monday, July 9, 2007
I was nominated by the lovely and talented Anastasia & my awesome big sister Dorydoo for the Rockin Girl Blogger Award, so in turn I have to nominate five rockin girl cats.
2. Poppy Q
3. Miss Peach
4. Powder Puff
Just copy the award to your right to put it on your blog.
The Interview Meme
We are sure there are questions you have wanted to ask another cat but the opportunity never arose, well here is your chance!
You can ask one cat a question you have always wanted to know about them, they can choose to answer the question (anycat can decide not to play) and then they have to ask another cat something they would like to know about them. If there is more then one cat on a blog you can only ask one cat, so the other cats can have a chance to get tagged.
Cat A Question: What is favorite thing to do?
Cat B Answers: Nap
Cat B Asks Cat C: How old are you?
Skeezix: Who is your typist, Mr.TF or the food lady?
*Note since Fiona started the meme, she has no question to answer*
P.S. The answer to Thursday's question was A., you all are some smart kitties!
Thursday, July 5, 2007
Wednesday, July 4, 2007
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
Fifi reading the letter from Pearl
Monday, July 2, 2007
P.S. Hi my gorgeous Miss Peach, I miss you very much!
We hope you enjoy them and we sniffed them and knocked the bag onto the floor to get a closer look, just to make sure there we good enough to give to other kitties, they have our approval!
Also a side note: Momma will be doing our blog later in the day after she gets home from work, it is to hard for her to do it before work.
Thursday, June 28, 2007
- Everycat makes us feel special
- We were welcomed to the blogosphere with open paws
- We learn interesting and new stuff everyday about each special kitty, like about modeling, circus tricks and we even learn about our ancestors the Big Cats.
- The encouraging purrs and meows we get from everycat
- You cats make us laugh. Daisy we are still laughing about the wig, not at you of course but because it is so darn cute.
- We have found mentors in a lot of great kitties.
- We both found true love, winks and purrs at Miss Peach & Yao-lin
- We meet cats all over the world , places we didn't even know about like New Zealand, England & Boston to name a few.
- Fiona made a BFF in Celeste.
- You kitties do fun things like contests & secret paws.
- You cats help those kitties that are in need by holding auctions and collect money.
- You cats have great taste in fashion, whether it be an outfit or totally nude, you felines are cutting edge.
- Because each and everycat is our Best Friend!
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Monday, June 25, 2007
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Hi all our best cat friends!
Momma has been lax in our blogging for the last couple days because her momma had surgery on Friday & she has been trying to get the swimming pool set up. Ali had a wonderful time with his lady cat in Las Vegas and perhaps someday Miss Peach will make him an honest mancat.
Love is blooming between Myself & Handsome Yao-Lin, we are two cats in a pea pod. We hope everycat is well & a special Hi to my BFF, Celeste.
Thursday, June 21, 2007
2} Favorite colors? Blue
3} Favorite room? The kitchen to look out the window
4} Do you like dogs? Oh no, I was attacked by a dog.
5} Ever been in an airplane box? No ma'am
6} Do you have the get bathed? Momma uses this waterless bath stuff, it is a powder.
7} Are you in love? Forever & ever with Miss Peach
8} Where would you like to travel to? Only to visit Miss Peachy
9} What do you ignore? Nothing, I listen to everything.
10} How many lives have you used up? Two
11} Do you have any dark secrets? No, I am true blue honest mancat.
12} What is your favorite holiday? What is a holiday?
13} Water or milk? Water
14} Why do you blog? To meet new and interesting cats.
15} Are you into extremes? Extreme treats
16} Favorite TV shows? Anything momma watches.
17} Are you a pesty lap cat? Only when momma is on the computer.
18} Inside or outside cat? Inside, outside on the harness.
19} What makes you happy? Stinky goodness
20} Your most embarrassing moment? When I was shaking because of that dog.
I tag: Daisy, The Cat Realm, Baby Mao
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Below are some action shots of Fiona and her ball, Ali with his squiggle, Ali eating temptations (YUMMY!) & several other pictures.
Monte, momma put your picture at cat level so we can see you and think about what a cool cat you are.
Thank You so much from your friends Ali & Fiona!