- Everycat makes us feel special
- We were welcomed to the blogosphere with open paws
- We learn interesting and new stuff everyday about each special kitty, like about modeling, circus tricks and we even learn about our ancestors the Big Cats.
- The encouraging purrs and meows we get from everycat
- You cats make us laugh. Daisy we are still laughing about the wig, not at you of course but because it is so darn cute.
- We have found mentors in a lot of great kitties.
- We both found true love, winks and purrs at Miss Peach & Yao-lin
- We meet cats all over the world , places we didn't even know about like New Zealand, England & Boston to name a few.
- Fiona made a BFF in Celeste.
- You kitties do fun things like contests & secret paws.
- You cats help those kitties that are in need by holding auctions and collect money.
- You cats have great taste in fashion, whether it be an outfit or totally nude, you felines are cutting edge.
- Because each and everycat is our Best Friend!
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Monday, June 25, 2007
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Hi all our best cat friends!
Momma has been lax in our blogging for the last couple days because her momma had surgery on Friday & she has been trying to get the swimming pool set up. Ali had a wonderful time with his lady cat in Las Vegas and perhaps someday Miss Peach will make him an honest mancat.
Love is blooming between Myself & Handsome Yao-Lin, we are two cats in a pea pod. We hope everycat is well & a special Hi to my BFF, Celeste.
Thursday, June 21, 2007
2} Favorite colors? Blue
3} Favorite room? The kitchen to look out the window
4} Do you like dogs? Oh no, I was attacked by a dog.
5} Ever been in an airplane box? No ma'am
6} Do you have the get bathed? Momma uses this waterless bath stuff, it is a powder.
7} Are you in love? Forever & ever with Miss Peach
8} Where would you like to travel to? Only to visit Miss Peachy
9} What do you ignore? Nothing, I listen to everything.
10} How many lives have you used up? Two
11} Do you have any dark secrets? No, I am true blue honest mancat.
12} What is your favorite holiday? What is a holiday?
13} Water or milk? Water
14} Why do you blog? To meet new and interesting cats.
15} Are you into extremes? Extreme treats
16} Favorite TV shows? Anything momma watches.
17} Are you a pesty lap cat? Only when momma is on the computer.
18} Inside or outside cat? Inside, outside on the harness.
19} What makes you happy? Stinky goodness
20} Your most embarrassing moment? When I was shaking because of that dog.
I tag: Daisy, The Cat Realm, Baby Mao
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Below are some action shots of Fiona and her ball, Ali with his squiggle, Ali eating temptations (YUMMY!) & several other pictures.
Monte, momma put your picture at cat level so we can see you and think about what a cool cat you are.
Thank You so much from your friends Ali & Fiona!
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
In other news I got a pretty new harness that is purple with daisy's (not the lovely Daisy cat) on it, I will have momma post a picture of me in it ASAP. Ali already had a blue harness so it was only fair that I finally got one. I really enjoyed exploring the jungle, I hunted bugs and leafs then momma rudely picked me up and took me inside! HUMPF! Hopefully tomorrow I will get to go on another adventure.
P.S. Hi handsome Yao-lin, like the song Ali & I picked out?
Monday, June 18, 2007
There will be a blog for Mancat Monday today but momma couldn't get our camera to work last night so she is hoping it just needed charged.
The housewarming was fun for our parents because they got some nice gifts & stayed up late into the night with there friends. We on the other hand got stuck in our parents room for most of the party because momma had the bright idea to ask one of there friends to bring his woofie to our house, she thought we would play and have fun. Well the woofie scared Ali so bad he was shaking, I hissed and spit at the dumb old thing, so in turn to make us calm down, momma stuck us in kitty prison.
Note from momma:
They had to windows to look out in kitty prison, food, litter box & our large bed to sleep on, so it wasn't like prison at all more like a giant kitty condo.
Ali sends much love to Miss Peach & Fiona winks at Yao-lin
Friday, June 15, 2007
Thursday, June 14, 2007
2. She was married to her sons father at 19 years old & separated from him by 20 years old. She would like to note she finally got a divorce from him two years ago but she would have liked it to have been a lot sooner.
5. Momma has had the same best friend since she was 15 years old, her name is Megan.
6. Momma would like to have been a vet or vet assistant but blood makes her a little queasy.
8. Her first cat was an orange tabby named custard (named after Strawberry Shortcakes cat), he was a indoor/outdoor cat.
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Monday, June 11, 2007
Treat me kindly, dear master. Accord me the courtesy due to a cat — and I
for my part will love you, amuse you and cheer your heart as only a cat can do.
Give me a sunny spot to sleep in when morning dawns and I will warm your lap
on cold evenings.
Respect my independence and my need to walk alone at times
and I will look after myself, so that you may come and go as you please.
Speak to me in our secret kitty language, let me hear my name sung in the
music of your voice, and I will meow happily in sweet harmony with you.
Stroke my fur gently and lovingly and I will soothe you with the soft purrs
that can only come from a happy cat.
Indulge my curiosity and I will show
you the joys of bird watching, star gazing and other kitty pleasures.
with me and see me rejoice! Toss a humble ball of yarn and I will delight you
with my cleverness and acrobatic leaps.
But do not laugh at me or allow me
to be teased for there is nothing I prize more than my dignity.
surroundings neat and clean and I will be fastidious in my habits.
and be fair and I will teach you how to tell "kitty time" by instinct and tummy
And when I am old and the time comes to say farewell, hold me gently
in your arms and I will go without a whimper.
For with you I am trusting,
safe and secure. A cat who walked alone but loved you with a full and happy
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Dear Miss Peach,
Would you be my lovely lady cat? I promise to be the Prince you have asked for, I know we don't know each other well, yet. I can assure you that I am a honorable man kitty and will treat like you need to be treated. To quote the great Bruce Lee (who knew he could turn a verse):
"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, Often hot and fierce, But still only light and flickering. As love grows older, Our hearts mature And our love becomes as coals, Deep-burning and unquenchable. "
So Miss Peach take time if you need to think about it, I will be waiting for your answer.
Saturday, June 9, 2007
- She has lovely wavy furs, and they are a heavenly shade of amber and white.
- She is very much a lady and deserves to be treated as such.
- She is older in years but her heart is young and beautiful.
- *Looks at Ali*This clue is just silly: Paper Bags.
Those are all the clues he wants to give but he hopes she figures it out and feels the same way as he does for her.
Friday, June 8, 2007
Day One: I was a little sleepy because of my lady garden surgery on the previous day. I was brought home in a ptu box but like Celeste my momma let me out, only not like Celeste I explored the whole car and made it very difficult for momma to drive, luckily she didn't have to far to drive. I was locked in my human brothers room for unknown reasons, I am very suspicious. My new momma, (whom I am very familiar with because she & my non furry brother came over to my foster home to visit and play with me) slept with me & her son in his bed so that I wouldn't get scared.
Day Two: Again still locked in this room and I was starting to get antsy. My momma and not so hairy brother would visit and play with me, so it made the time go by quicker.
Day Three: I was starting to get pretty upset as I could smell some strange animal on the other side of the door and occasionally I could hear meowing (I was hoping it was only momma trying to make me feel at home).
Day Four: I was finally let out of the prison cell for a hour, and I got to explore & play. Thankfully I did not run into any cats but I could smell it.
Day Five: This day was very exciting and intense, when momma' came home for lunch she let me out of the cell and this time did not make me go back inside. A very large tom cat came around to sniff me which made me fold my ears back and hiss, I could tell he was very scared. Though he still sniffed me and then try to LICK ME! Can you believe the nerve. It was a very long day and I was hoping that this other cat would realize his place & that I am top cat.
Well there you have it and that cat (Ali) still thinks he is tougher then me.
Look at this very pretty summer dress, festive for any type of party including; a luau:
She says it's to early in the morning to model fashions, *snarl*:
Here is the back so you can see the details:
We hope you all enjoyed, note: that this dress has a tuna smell thanks to Fiona's tuna eating frenzy before the shoot.
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
- One of the best rock and roll bands in the country during the late 1950s and early 1960s was Johnny and the Hurricanes. All of the members of the original Hurricanes were from the Toledo area. Their leader, Johnny Paris, was from Rossford, Ohio, just across the Maumee River.
- Actor, Jamie Farr of M*A*S*H fame, hails from Toledo, having grown up not far from where Riverside Hospital stands.
- To resolve the brief but fabled Toledo War, Ohio acquired land settlements that became Toledo and Michigan acquired the Upper Peninsula.
- Tony Packo's hot dog sauce has been in outer space aboard the space shuttle Columbia in 1997.
- Some of Toledo's nicknames over the years have included "The Glass City", "Frogtown", and "A Renaissance City".
- The R&B smash-hit artist, Anita Baker, was born in Toledo, OH.
- The Toledo area became part of the Northwest Territory in 1787.
- Toledo Inventor, Michael Owens developed the world's first automated bottle-blowing machine, revolutionizing the bottle industry.
- The Toledo Zoo, consistently rated as one of the nation's ten best, was the first zoo to feature a hippoquarium-style exhibit. *Note: Momma was a volunteer at the Toledo Zoo*
- In honor of the "sister city" relationship between Toledo, Ohio and Toledo, Spain, the Toledo Zoo incorporated Spanish architecture into their building design throughout the zoo.
- The Toledo Zoo was started in 1900 with the donation of a woodchuck to the City of Toledo.
- Toledo native Jason Cameron was the one of the carpenters on the hit TLC show, "While You Were Out", and is currently the host of "Desperate Landscapes" on the DIY Network. He has also done commercials and appeared in TV shows like "Sex in the City", "Guiding Light" and "All My Children".
- Accumulating snowfall in the months of May and October are extremely rare episodes in Toledo. Strangely 1989 saw both! (On May 7th & October 19th). It's the only time Toledo has ever had this occur in the same calender year!
That's some facts about the town we have lived in all our lives (well except momma lived in the outskirts for several years, but that doesn't really count).We hope you learned some stuff and maybe one day you will come visit our city!
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
The rules: Each player starts with seven random facts about herself. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own diary about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment/pawmail that they have been tagged and to read your diary/blog.
1. I have a crush on a mancat who blogs, momma & Ali say I am to young to have crushes. Pfft...what do they know about kitten love?
2. I try to meow but nothing much comes out, just some squeaks.
3. I purr very loud and I purr a lot.
4. I talk to momma and only momma, I have lots to tell her.
5. I don't like the harness so far, I try to play dead while it was on me.
6. I am so laid back that I let Fiona bite my tocks.
7. I have my eye on several lady cat bloggers but I am still getting to know everyone.
We tag (sorry if you already were tagged):
1. Poppy Q.
2. Tara's new baby brother Kavan
5. China Cat & Willow
6. The cat realm
Monday, June 4, 2007
Sunday, June 3, 2007
Saturday, June 2, 2007
Friday, June 1, 2007
Here is Fiona modeling her dress that says "Ahoy" on the back:
Note that she is quickly growing to big for her dress and momma will soon have to upgrade her fashions.
Fiona is certainly looking grown up in this pose:
That is all the modeling for this Friday, perhaps next week Fiona will have some new, lovely fashions to show off!