Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Crazy Couple of Days....

First and most important Thank you to everycat for the warm welcome back!

Well our oldest furless sibling has been throwing up human size hairballs for the last two days! Let us tell you it is nothing like our petite cat sized hairballs either. Momma had to get up late on Monday night to clean up his bed and floor (doesn't he know carpet or rugs is the best place to put them?). We hope momma gets him some malt paste to stop them or some of that hairball cat food, maybe they make it for beans.

We promise to get some more recent pictures up very soon, believe or not Fiona hasn't really grown that much and she will be a year old in March. She is still kitten sized with a kitten sized meow. Ali is still handsome and debonair.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your bean feels better soon.

Tybalt said...

Awww, I hope the hairless one feels better soon.

I can't wait to see updated pictures of you both. =^_^=

snowforest said...

Hope ur beans recover real soon ~ can hardly wait for ur pikturs!

Love and purrs from the SnowForest family :)

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Well hello Fiona!! LONG time no see! I thought I had been dumped. In fact, you had better start sucking up before you get back in my good books. You can't just ditch a royal prince like that you know! It just isn't cricket!!

On a serious note, I do hope you are well and that the humans are healthy enough to serve you delicious dinners, as you well deserve.

I look forward to seeing some recent photos of you!

xx

Leona said...

Feel better soon! PURRRRRSSSSSSSS

Daisy said...

I cannot wait to see how big Fiona has grown!

MaoMao said...

I hope yur hairless sibling feels bettur soon!

And we Ballicai can't wait to see pickshures of you two. We've missed you so muchies! And guess what -- Dorydoo isn't furry big, either. She's a small kitty, the smallest of us Ballicai, at not quite eight pounds. I bet Fiona's gonna be the same way.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao, and Dorydoo sends huggies and cuddles to her twin, FiFi!

Mickey's Musings said...

Poor little bean :( I hope the sickness passes soon.
I look forward to seeing new pictures. I think you guys are nice looking :)
Purrs Mickey

Jan Price said...

We hope the human has recovered. Furballs should only be expelled in small sizes.

jans funny farm